For any enquiries related to Replacements, Refunds and Returns, please contact us as soon as possible at email@example.com. We will accept the request when it meets the following guidelines:
Timeline of Requests
1. Any requests must be submitted within 2 weeks after the product has been received.
2. For packages lost in transit, all requests must be submitted no later than 2 weeks after the estimated delivery date.
Please note that products purchased are non-exchangeable.
The Vine Culture Store will replace any defective product. Replacements are issued upon the following criteria:
• The purchased item is defective. Confirmation of purchase and evidence of the defect is made via photograph of the item, which can be submitted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• An item is confirmed to have been lost in transit upon confirmation letter from the carrier.
In the case of a replacement, no return will be necessary unless further analysis of the item is needed. Example of defective items would include damaged or defective apparels/products upon receiving delivery.
The Vine Culture Store will accept returns upon fulfilling the following criteria:
• Item must be returned to its original warehouse.
• All returns will require a return label to ensure item arrives safely at the correct warehouse.
• Return label is not a prepaid label. Customer will need to cover the cost of shipping.
• Without the return label on your returning item, we cannot guarantee safe arrival of the item and will not able to proceed the refund if return item is lost during transition.
• Return labels are issued upon the following criteria:
- Item is still in the original condition, with tags attached, unworn/unwashed, box or plastic wrap not opened.
- Item is not defective and is still in good condition (undamaged, in original, undamaged packaging). For defective item, please review our replacement policy.
- Return request is made within 2 weeks of receiving items
To request your return, please contact email@example.com providing proof for one or more of the criteria above (with photograph if applicable). If your return is approved. We ask that you would please post your return with the return label attached within 7 days since the issue of the label.
Refunds are issued when the warehouse confirmed that item is received in good condition.
Refunds will not be issued upon the following criteria:
- Item received damaged as it arrives on the warehouse.
- Item does not fit the user properly
- Exceptions may be considered on the case that there is a lack of stock in the specific or similar product in an appropriate size for exchange, upon which case a store credit may be issued.
Please note that The Vine Culture Store reserves the rights to withhold any refunds if your original item have not reached our warehouse. Please ensure that refund details given are correct and complete. If you return an item which was purchased using a voucher code, only the final paid price (after discount) will be refunded.
If you have further enquiries regarding our return policy, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.